Crushed Filling Material (Ε4)
- font size decrease font size increase font size
|Crushed Filling Material (Ε4)|
Produced with mechanical treatment and crushing of limestone in the quarry and then there is seperation with sieves.The grading is: 0 to 63 mm.
It is used:
• As filling material for the construction of subgrade layer pavement, in the construction of a stabilizing layer on excavations and ditches of road constructing, in the construction of transitional embankments and anywhere else required by the ETEP.
The product possesses CE marking.
The necessary controls take place at the quarry's laboratory, according to the CE requirements, all on a monthly basis:
• Granulometric analysis (EN 933-1) – Geometric attributes tests of the aggregates. Determination of the granulometry diagram. Method with sieves.
Additionally, the above test takes place on six month and yearly basis on an external certified laboratory.
• Density and voids of aggregates (ΕΝ 1097-3)
• Density and moisture absorption of aggregates (ΕΝ 1097-6)
• Chemical attributes of aggregates: Density in humic components (ΕΝ 1744-1)