|Marble Chips Β (Gravel) 10/25 for concrete||Marble Chips Β (Gravel) 10/20 for asphalt|
Produced by mechanical treatment and crushing of limestone in the quarry and then there is separation with sieves. The grading is: 10 to 20 mm.
It is used:
• For the preparation of concrete according to ΕΝ 12620
• For the preparation of asphalt concrete according to ΕΝ 13043
• As a graded filter material.
The product possesses CE marking.
The necessary controls take place at the quarry's laboratory, according to the CE requirements, on a monthly basis and are the following:
• Granulometric analysis (EN 933-1) – Geometric attributes tests of the aggregates. Determination of the granulometry diagrm. Method with sieves.
Additionally, the above tests take place on six month and yearly basis on an external certified laboratory.
• Density and voids of loose aggregates (ΕΝ 1097-3)
• Density and moisture absorption aggregates (ΕΝ 1097-6)
• Flakiness index (ΕΝ 933-3)
• Form index (ΕΝ 933-4)
• Resistance to crushing Los Angeles test (ΕΝ 1097-2)
• Resistance to wear Micro Deval test (EN 1097-1)
• Resistance to thermic stress (ΕΝ 1367-5)
• Magnesium sulphate test (ΕΝ 1367-2)
• Adherence & asphalt test (ΕΝ 12697-11)