|Paving Crushed Material (3Α)|
Produced with mechanical treatment and crushing of limestone in the quarry and then there is seperation with sieves.The grading is: 0 to 31,5 mm.
It is used:
• As paving material and on stabilized materials with hydraulic cements according to ΕΝ 13242 and the ΕΤΕΠ.
The product possesses CE marking.
The necessary controls take place at the quarry's laboratory, according to the CE requirements, all on a monthly basis:
• Granulometric analysis (EN 933-1) – Geometric attributes tests of aggregates. Determination of the granulometry diagram. Method with the sieves.
• Sand equivalent test (EN 933-8) – Geometric attributes tests of aggregates. Fine grained fraction evaluation (powder). Sand equivalent test.
• Methylene blue (EN 933-9) – Tests for the determination of the geometric attributes of the aggregates. Quality evaluation of fine grained fraction. Methylene blue test.
Additionally, the above test takes place on six month and yearly basis on an external certified laboratory.
• Density and voids of aggregates (ΕΝ 1097-3)
• Density and moisture absorption of aggregates (ΕΝ 1097-6)
• Resistance to crushing Los Angeles test (ΕΝ 1097-2)
• Resistance to wear Micro Deval test (EN 1097-1)
• Resistance to thermic stress (ΕΝ 1367-5)
• Magnesium sulphate test (ΕΝ 1367-2)
• Chemical attributes of aggregates: Densisty in humic components (ΕΝ 1744-1)